Lectures at University of Zagreb
- FACULTY OF PHILOSOPHY, Post-graduate study Protection of cultural heritage, 2003, 2004, 2005; lectures: 1-Historic towns, 2-Protection and renovation of historic gardens and parks.
- FACULTY OF FORESTRY, Program: Protection of nature, physical planning and horticultural, elective course HISTORY OF LANDSCAPE DESIGN, academic year 2004/05, 3rd year (4th and 5th term).Program: Urban forestry, protection of nature and ambient, course HISTORY OF LANDSCAPE DESIGN, from academic year 2005/06, 1st year (1st term).
- ZAGREB SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, Institute of tourism (Zagreb), 2002, lecture: Manors and gardens in function of cultural tourism.
- FACULTY OF ECONOMY, 2000, lecture: CROATIAN MANORS AND GARDENS.
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE, STUDY OF HORTICULURE AND LANDSCAPE, 1989-1991, lectures – History of landscape architecture, 4th year course.